musings, mutterings, and creative muddle. . .





Friday, March 5, 2010

Aaaaaahhh. . . Friday.

I don't think this day could have gotten any better - and it had nothing to do with me, really.

So exactly where is this essence of awesome coming from?  Well. . .. let me count the ways:

1.  It's Friday
2.  The sun is shining
3.  Temperatures hit 70!

I thnk that totally covers it!  Does there need to be anything else?

So how did I make this awesome day even awesomer?

1.  Did 4 loads of laundry
2.  Got all the bills paid
3.  Kept up with work
4.  Pedicured myself
5.  Took dogs to the park
6.  Opened the windows
7.  Wore my favorite flip-flops!


None of the lists above are in any particular order.

I forget how many children are actually in this neighborhood until it's nice enough to be outside. . . we're surrounded!  Such happy sounds:-)

I'm thinking with a Friday like this - just how much more awesome can the weekend get?  I can't wait!

Have a sunny-kind of day ~

Robin Z

No comments:

Post a Comment