musings, mutterings, and creative muddle. . .





Friday, October 8, 2010

Finally Friday & Fun!

What did I do today?

Well. . . worked on the ksyardbird website.  Take a look and tell me what you think. . . Seriously.

Took some wonderful pics on my adventure to central Kansas Wednesday.  Here's just a few. . .






BTW - don't take pictures and drive. . . . I'm just saying:-)

I'm heading to the Sugar Mound Arts and Crafts festival tomorrow with Carrie.  The weather's been promised to be simply lovely and I *always* come home with the most fantastic of treasures!  Will be taking the middle seat out of my van tonight.  After all, there will be TWO of us treasure shopping.  Definitely don't want to run out of room, hehehe.

And now it's time to go have some left over Creamy Veggie-Pasta Salad and Bourbon Slush-Punch.  Mmmmm. . . Yes!  Life is VERY good!

Have the Best Kind of day ~

Robin Z

No comments:

Post a Comment