musings, mutterings, and creative muddle. . .





Wednesday, March 30, 2011

From MIA to Vacation and Home Again

Where have I been?  If you're asking this question, then you obviously have not been following the ksyardbird 'tweets' on Twitter.  There's no shame in that. . .  Consider the following pictures your clues to how I spent my Spring Break Adventure.

For those of you smart creatures who did follow this bird on her adventure - enjoy the picture-tease. 

And yes.  I'll be back on the ksyardbird Blog track soon.  No worries there.

Hungry?  Watch here for new recipes!  Looking for some bling - I'm gearing up for a jewelry showing/sale on April 10 and you're going to love the sneak peeks!  And, of course, my favorite season is unfolding right outside my window - you'll be able to watch right along with me.  For the next few days I'll be sharing photos from my trip. . . one day at a time:-)

















I've missed you, it's good to be back, and (hopefully) we'll be seeing a lot more of each other in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment